Monday 7 December 2020

Tiger Woods Quotes for a Successful Future

Here are some great takeaways from Tige Woods’ successful career which you can apply to your own life.

1. “I love to compete. That’s the essence of who I am.” – Tiger Woods

2. “It will always be the ball and me.” – Tiger Woods

3. “My main focus is on my game.” – Tiger Woods

4. “Golf is me.” – Tiger Woods

5. “Golf has made me and shaped me into the person I am here today.” – Tiger Woods

6. “Every sport evolves. Every sport gets bigger and more athletic, and you have to keep up.” – Tiger Woods

7. “There’s no point in going to a tournament if you don’t believe that you can win it.” – Tiger Woods

8. “I think that in itself, if you’re a true golfer, you’ll see specific things you need to work on. Much cheaper than private lessons.” – Tiger Woods

9. “I’m addicted. I’m addicted to golf.” – Tiger Woods

10. “I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for—getting paid for doing what you love.” – Tiger Woods

11. “Golf is a great way for someone to learn discipline, responsibility, and sportsmanship.” – Tiger Woods

12. “My main focus is on my game.” – Tiger Woods

13. “I’m going to try to keep getting better.” – Tiger Woods

14. “I’m not as far along as Jack Nicklaus was at this age, but I’m trying.” – Tiger Woods

15. “Winning is not always the barometer of getting better.” – Tiger Woods

16. “I mean, as an athlete, as a competitor, you have to have that belief in yourself.” – Tiger Woods

17. “You can always become better.” – Tiger Woods

18. “Winning takes care of everything.” – Tiger Woods

19. “I smile at obstacles.” – Tiger Woods

20. “There’s always stuff to work on. You’re never there.” – Tiger Woods

21. “My will can move mountains.” – Tiger Woods

22. “Days when you just don’t have it, you don’t pack it in, you give it everything you’ve got. You grind it out.” – Tiger Woods

23. “Other golfers may outplay me from time to time, but they’ll never outwork me.” – Tiger Woods

For plenty more great sport content, check out www.playopoly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment